Kansas and Oklahoma
14 Nights From €1499 (Per Person)
Fly Drive Holidays
Combine your self-drive road trip with a break in the great outdoors perhaps on horseback for a few days on a genuine working ranch, where you can join in with real cowboys and cowgirls as they tend their livestock and pasture. Or if you prefer, stay in one of Oklahoma’s fine State Park Lodges, where hiking, biking and wildlife are there on your doorstep.
● Arrive in Wichita, KS; visit Old Town, its vibrant music and nightlife
● Explore Wichita’s intriguing riverside, Old Cowtown and Botanic Gardens
● Don’t miss the Cosmosphere and Strataca in Hutchinson, KS
● The Wetlands and Wildlife around Great Bend, KS beckon
● Pause for shopping and the Flint Hills Discovery Center in Manhattan, KS
● Kansas state capital Topeka redolent of history is your next stop
● Take a break in Kansas City visit the Speedway and Sporting Kansas FC
● Head south along the Byway to Oklahoma and ‘36 hours’ in Tulsa
● Drive the ‘Mother Road’ Route 66 southwest to Oklahoma City
● OKC! National Cowboy Museum, Bricktown for nightlife + Stockyard City
● Immerse in the heart of the Chickasaw Nation Sulphur, OK
● Lawton/Ft Sill military history and the last resting place of Geronimo
● Back to the Mother Road and its fascinating Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK
● Wichita, KS (2 nights)
● Hutchinson, KS
● Great Bend, KS
● Manhattan, KS
● Topeka, KS
● Kansas City, KS
● Tulsa, OK (2 nights)
● Oklahoma City, OK (2 nights)
● Sulphur, OK
● Lawton/Ft Sill, OK
● Clinton, OK
We have assembled a portfolio of America's best drives. Please take time to browse our suggested itineraries. All our Fly Drives are tailor-made to suit your requirements, We have just given a brief glimpse of what we can offer you, please feel free to browse more or if there is a destination you would like to know more about call now on 01 853 5000, email [email protected], send us a quick message or complete the enquiry form - we will be delighted to help you, its all part of the Platinum Service!
We work with all the major Airlines and can book these for you with full flexibility through our in-house systems.
There are currently direct flights from Ireland to the USA with Aer Lingus, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines and US Airways. There are also many connections via the UK with British Airways, Virgin and other airlines.
When it comes to planning out how to reach your destination, Platinum Travel have all the air travel expertise to help you get the best route to your final location.
As a licensed and bonded Travel Agent we have access to negotiated contract and wholesale fares with airlines worldwide. Our Travel Concierge team members will help you with the best connections and airlines to suit your own personal requirements.
For many destinations a number of flights may be required and sometimes it will include arriving into one airport and leaving from another. We will ensure you have the best combination of flights to do this and make sure you cover the necessary MCT (minimum connecting time) so that you have the best opportunity of a smooth and easy journey.
Several airlines have introduced many ancillary charges such as seat assignments, checked bags, priority boarding etc. Platinum Travel will look after these for you and book you at the best available bundle package at the best price. Upgraded airline fares, lounge access & Fasttrack are also available and again Platinum Travel know how to avail of the best value for these extras.
Platinum Travel are a fully licensed and bonded travel agent so you have a lot more protection with us than with the internet (airlines are not bonded).